Monday, August 4, 2014

And one more new release!


The much anticipated Twisted Rainbow Sampler is finished!! It really came out beautifully, the colours are just fantastic. Being the crazy person I am, I stitched it on black linen, but it really does show off these colours beautifully. :) The threads I used are from Thread Pickerz and they are just lovely. The floss pack contains all 18 colours, and is more than enough to complete the design. If the bright colours are a little too much for you, Eileen also does a gorgeous pastel pack - same colours in very a pale pastels - which would be gorgeous too! The fabric I used is 32ct Onyx from Weeks Dye works - it comes in a huge range of different counts - 30, 32, 35, 36 and 40, so there's a count for anyone's liking! Alternatively, you can get black in standard Belfast linen or Lugana, I went with the hand dyed as I used a hand dyed for Twisted Band Sampler and wanted the sizes to match up. :)

And for those of you who don't like specialty stitches or can't see to stitch on linen....


....there's also a cross stitch only version. As of today, both this and the Twisted Band Sampler cross stitch version will both be available to wholesale customers from Dinky Dyes. :)

Both are up in my Etsy shop now for customers who prefer PDF. :)

You'd think I have some time to relax, but alas, I have a freebie to get stitched up this week and some new designs to chart, and two more birthstones to finish by month end, and a whole bunch of new butterflies to chart.... It never stops but it's great to be busy. :)

BUT... I am taking a day off this week to go visit my sweet little nephew! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment